1432 Holman Road
1432 Holman Road is as functional as it is charming! This 1926 Mediterranean home exudes old world charm and is ready for your updated touch! Situated atop Crocker Highlands, this beauty is walk-able to Oaklands Hidden Gem – Glenview shops, restaurants and amenities, as well as local hikes and Oaklands Hidden Staircases!
Walk in to a beautiful sunken living room with a quintessential Spanish style fireplace, recessed ceiling with period carved details, and bright large windows. The separate formal dining room has built in original cabinets and glass perfect for the avid entertainer, set against a back drop of beautiful trees through the original windows.
2 bedrooms and 2 baths, plus a large bonus area downstairs mean this home could very easily be made into a 3 bedroom or in-law - flexible for your lifestyle! The second bedroom is separated by its own set of stairs with pleasant and quaint arched windows over looking Holman road. The main bedroom opens up with glass doors onto a deck with views of Trestle Glen and Piedmont.
- 1198 Square foot home, with bonus areas
- Second bathroom, not on tax record
- Downstairs room could be converted to additional bedroom or in-law
- Large storage/basement area downstairs could be converted as well!
- Large deck overlooking some of Oakland’s finest homes!
- Hardwood floors throughout, and new carpet!
- Sliding glass doors from one bedroom mean you can start your mornings on the deck with a fresh cup of coffee!
- According to Oakland School District online, this home is in the Crocker Highlands school district.
- Attached garage with interior access
- Home is part of the Lakeshore Homes Association
- Access to transbay pick up and casual carpool close by
- Walk score of 73, Public Transportation score of 53!
This home is ready to be infused with your style, upgrades and new memories!